Saturday, December 31, 2022

Journal: Another Needs And Wants

Remember this?

ThroughDDayBlogger
Need Want Wish 2021

This was my need, want and wish from 2021, read it here >>> Daily draw: Need, Want and Wish

So last year, I bought some items to enhance my life as well as learn new habit. Read that post again I did maintain some of it, achieved part of it and failed lot of it 😖

So let me update this  "journal"

ThroughDDayBlogger
Need Want Wants 2022

  This year, I don't have big spending...in term of NEED stuff, in NEED part I actually well provided this year, from my last year stuff such as my Kindle, alarm clock, orthopedic pillow, kalimba and PC... so this year I only and still utilize those, I don't need any upgrade for time being.

Still I got my-self a stuff ... not essential but I think it might help, if I use it right LOL

  1. Ukulele
  2. Jacket
  3. Vest
  4. Electric Stove

In habit department, I still maintain my last year habit, but a bit loose.. perhaps because I got use to it, so it's normal now

  1. Intermittent fasting
  2. Meditation
  3. Exercise
  4. Warm water
  5. Annual vaccine for my kitties
  6. Black Coffee 

Still some stuff was failed, some I wish I could redo it, maintain and improve it next year. My wish

  1. Digital detox
  2. 5AM
  3. Daily sketch, drawing
  4. Focus
  5. Better finance
  6. More conscious

That's for today post  ...Not many changes.... still  I'm gonna read this next year too and adjust from there ^^.

Keep warm and have a nice day.


No comments :

Post a Comment