Friday, December 30, 2022

Interesting: Recent Youtube Channels

It's been a while .

ThroughDDayBlogger
Youtube That I Enjoy

I think I share it on my monthly delight series on 2017... 5 years ago... wow. Looking  at my pass post... I didn't derived far from it, but some are different . Anyway.. let me share YT channel that I enjoy , at least in this year end.

School Of Life

ThroughDDayBlogger

 
>>> LINK

I actually found this channels because of the narrator Alain de Botton. He is a philosopher  and I like his view on things. Not that he influence me, but rather I am happy because it seems he share my view on things too. You know, when we heard someone say things that we always thought but more in eloquent way... " I thought so that too" moment kind of things.

Anyway, this channel was narrate by him, School Of Life it self had a web, check that out too great place to find self help or therapy tools (?!)

Back to the channel.... while the philosophical videos are great... I was hooked by this channel because of the video art LOL, the animation is inspiring for me. I like it.

Royal News Networks

ThroughDDayBlogger

>>>LINK

Like I share before on my September Highlight, I tune in for Royal Family because of the gossip or the rift that was cause by certain member of the RF ... while looking for the "gossip" I stumble upon this channel, 

Informative and entertaining. The host share the possibility or  explanation why  Royal Family do this and that or respond as such or whatever. 

Tho frankly RF not impacted my life in some shape or form ... as well any reality tv star or celebrity but never the less entertaining could be found in anywhere.

At first glance it's kinda bad to enjoy other people or family misery, but for this certain member RF issue, I tune in because frankly I just want to see the narcissist get beaten down LOL And to see RF manage their steps while the other party looks like stumble upon holes on each steps ... I learn a lot 😆

No comments :

Post a Comment