Monday, May 16, 2016

Quote & Postcard , Cat theme

Wow, a week pass so fast.
Cat.... like i said before, i love cat and i have many of them...
I like to photograph them too.
Also i love postcard, so i made my own postcard CAT, i also add a quote about them from famous or non-famous profile.
I'm very happy about the  quote, for me it emphasize my love to those cutie pie(s) :)
I love dog too, but somehow i never have a dog.. i wonder why :))

I'm using this design when I'm send  for my postcrossing, when i also got an address of people that love a Cat too.. for now i just print them using a photo paper and then glue the postcard paper behind them, so i can write on it.  I  do have plan to print this, but i still looking for proper paper, and my town doesn't have what i want :)).

These are some of my cat, quote and design for the postcards.




















4 comments :

  1. Magnificent goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you're
    just too magnificent. I really like what you've acquired here, certainly like what you are stating
    and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care
    for to keep it wise. I cant wait to read far more from you.
    This is really a tremendous site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for the compliment and support. I hope in the future i can write better and certainly a lil bit longer than these days post :)). I wish you a great day and nice day :)

      Delete
  2. Article writing is also a excitement, if you be acquainted with after that
    you can write if not it is complex to write.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me? Write an article? Hmmm... okay hahah, i'll try it ( need to do some research first , LOL) thank you very much. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete