Sunday, May 22, 2016

Society6 CoolCubCabin : Candy Cane and Cool Cosmic Cucumber

Hi.... please allow me to express my awe ... GAWD.. a week feels so short nowadays , i wonder if that's because i was and still be so busy.

Society6 CoolCubCabin




For this week, i have been working on my Society6 , and just yesterday i also make 2 more account at different sites to promote and selling my art. I'm really juggling right now. Fiuh...

Some part of my self want to slow down and focus, but my other part really want to push it even more, and i know i can PUSH it MORE. After opened my Society6 , and saw so many beautiful art out there, its really excited me to WORK WORK WORK and WORK...(great ... I'm quoting my president now :))

I took this blog, and all sites that i open to sell my art as part for me to learn and sharpen my skill as well as to get support that i can.:) Consider it as a journal :)

For this week, i add 2 art to my store...
first...COOL COSMIC CUCUMBER



and 2nd... CANDY CANE

That's it for now, if you happen to have store on Society6, please drop by and we can promote each other :)).
HAve a nice day ^^ see ya next week :).. ( i think i'll schedule my blog once a week, since a week seems so fast , lol)

No comments :

Post a Comment