Monday, December 19, 2022

Miscellaneous: Last DTIYS For This Year

 I made this on November tho.

ThroughDDayBlogger
DTIYS TeaCarb


Only last two DTIYS, I forgot to upload and post it on Insta , because I  like I mention  before, I made this DTIYS only to add color on my Insta post 😆.

Originally I choose five art to draw on my style ...already post three of them, so here the last two.

Both of them are Cat theme ... fit for me, yet I need more me LOL.

First one from Teacarb , this artist art is really cute and simple... lovely!

I did it with regular brush... should've done it with tex brush... and I add me with Cat  hat (?!) and matching T-Shirt and cup wouldn't do for me ... pot it is 😆

ThroughDDayBlogger
#teacarb2k

Last one from Brit'sPixels ... this art from her 4k celebration and today's she on 6k DTIYS (might do that as well later).

Her art also cute... but for some reason I am struggle to draw my style LOL

I depict my self try to put on mermaid tail and got caught (draw by me  😶) in the process .

ThroughDDayBlogger
DTIYS Brit'sPixels

ThroughDDayBlogger
#britspixels4k

That's for today's post... keep wawrm and have a nice day.

No comments :

Post a Comment