Saturday, December 31, 2022

Food For Thought:Thankyou 2022

2022 year .... I wasn't fly to anywhere , nevertheless I still gain something this year.

ThroughDDayBlogger
2022 Finish!
 

Less anxiety, but brain fog a bit severe this year .... I dunno if that better or worse 😅, ...lot of stuff are not getting done, at least in half year in 2022. But towards year end ... it's good.

Usually my end year ritual are watching C-Drama or K-Drama and checking my Chinese zodiac prediction, but this year... because I already watch K-Drama  around mid year  and I don't see any drama that catch my attention this end year.. so I didn't do  that, but I did check my zodiac prediction ...yeah ... I watch to many prediction... I am confuse now LOL.

Anyway I am grateful for myself , my family and my cats health. Not all day are sunshine, fortunately there were no big storm, only  some heavy cloudy days. Overall 2022 year is CALM year.

I'm more confident in my baking skill, though this year I'm not selling it (only two or three times) because I'm daily schedule a bit packed.

Not much clip art going on too, a bit slow at uploading new one but in term of income, I'm still doing good, not more than last year... but I'm hanging there.

Progress for 5AM was failed.... but I won't give up, because I do love the feeling that I got when I wake up that early. I just need to fix my sleep schedule. Fortunately,  I'm still a morning person ... so I still able to maintain that - last year gained- habit.

I was able to reduce my weight about 3Kg, I was hoping for 5 ... hopefully it will be soon.

For me, changing year kinda like changing month, but never the less... even I don't celebrate it like many people does ... I use it to measure my progress and re-calibrate my effort.

So, tomorrow I wish and also strive for calm, content and comfortable life. Nothing to grand, I just want to enjoy my life.  

That's for closing year post, lets do our best tomorrow. Keep warm and have a nice NEW YEAR 2023.

No comments :

Post a Comment