Wednesday, January 4, 2023

FoodForThought: Hello 2023

Hi !

ThroughDDayBlogger
Opening 2023
 

So, I open 2023 with making cookies for CNY ... 😆

There are lots of cookies I want to make this year, aside from the must have cookies, I intended to make some that I .. rarely or never made.

This year, I plan to make lots of stuff ... I even feel in my soul that I want to cook. I can cook but only limited recipe, I want to build that skill too like how I built my baking skill. 

Looking at my last year early 2022 post, not all my 2022 Food To Make list were checked ... >>> FoodForThoughy,2022BusyStart

ThroughDDayBlogger
Food To Make In 2022

 

That post was wrote when I finish all the necessary baking for CNY ... now, I in the middle of the prep... so I've yet to think what to bake in 2022, tho my regular baking supply store, got whip cream (not powder one) and Cream cheese ( the brand that I want) ... so I'm really looking forward to make something with them, but not decided yet. 

I will want to make things and try somewhat new baked good...and I will always report it in this blog, so I think for now I'm gonna... let it be.

Today is not a good day, not a bad day too... just a tired day and some failure day 😓. I hope that's it my hurdle for this year LOL.

Still many more cookies to make, wish me luck and have a nice day, till next post ^^


No comments :

Post a Comment