Saturday, January 14, 2023

Soceity6: Check the Rabbit

 Still baking...

ThroughDDayBlogger
Rabbit Time Floor Pillow

The least, I tried to post within same week before my "laten-ess" became accumulated .

I've still in progress on my CNY cookies baking , a little bit more before finish, but I think I should make something for my shop to celebrate this CNY theme, Water Rabbit Year and to share another design that I actually made last year after Winter Night design, Cheq pattern design.

Let me report on my Cheq design first ^^ This pattern was inspired by... something LOL... I forgot what, but I did make it because I was inspired.

>>> Cheq Comforter

ThroughDDayBlogger
Cheq Comforter


>>> Cheq Credenza

ThroughDDayBlogger
Cheq Credenza


>>> Cheq Wall Hanging

ThroughDDayBlogger
Cheq Wall Hanging

And then ... my Rabbit Time design. From the get go I was aiming for simple color and images (?!), I'm also using ... a water pattern on the back.

>>> Rabbit Time  Floor Pillow
>>> Rabbit Time All Carry Pouches

ThroughDDayBlogger
Rabbit Time All Carry Pouches


>>> Rabbit Time Table Cloth

ThroughDDayBlogger
Rabbit Time Table Cloth

>>> Rabbit Time Beach Towel

ThroughDDayBlogger
Rabbit Time Beach Towel

That's for today post... have a great day, till next post ^^

No comments :

Post a Comment