Friday, January 20, 2023

Miscellaneous: Lets Start With Baking For Rabbit Year

 Ohoho!

ThroughDDayBlogger
Happy Rabbit Year 2023

Ah... my brain just want to rest.

End year and new year always a busy time for me, especially when CNY is placed on January. So I got my dad's and mom's birthday then CNY... not to mention I always need to tidying up on year end and prior CNY... and don't forget Cakes for each birthday and cookies for CNY and sending them to friends and family.

My cookies all done, my mom's birthday ... done, sending all the cookies also done , I can rest now. Fiuh.

This year I made ... twelve kind of cookies. These are some of it, some of them are so hectic to made I couldn't take the pic

ThroughDDayBlogger
Cui Kao So, Sultana, Pit Mopen and Brownie Cookies

I think I'm getting better at making them, especially Sultana. I also tried to make a Rabbit shape Nastar (Pineapple Cookie/Cake), tho it looks like Mice, Pikachu, Hamster or even Capybara 😆. But... I tried and I am proud of it ^^

ThroughDDayBlogger
Rabbit Nastar

CNY never separate from tradition ... so before the due time friends and family usually share gift or nowadays we call it hamper ( or it just from business perspective)... anyway we exchange gift. And by tradition, within family the younger person should gave first to the elder and the elder would give back (?!). With friends ... be free I don't think there is any rule for friends LOL.

So... I made some cookies and cake  for my family and friends and not to forget , I made a sticker to accompany it, I tried to match last year sticker ^^

ThroughDDayBlogger
My Rabbit Year Cookies

 And I also I got lot's of CNY gift... let me share some ^^

ThroughDDayBlogger
CNY Thousand Layers Cake Gift

ThroughDDayBlogger
CNY Steam Bun, Candy and Can Food Gift

ThroughDDayBlogger
CNY Fruit Gift

ThroughDDayBlogger
CNY Bread And Cookies Gift

Actually for exchange gift in CNY  we can use stuff , not just food... but food is more popular. It's edible, doesn't require lot space to put and finish quickly. 

Two more days before CNY, I hope Rabbit year could be better than this Tiger year.

Till next post, Happy Lunar New Year, may everything go smoothly for you in the new year ahead.

No comments :

Post a Comment