Friday, January 21, 2022

Food For Thought: 2022, Busy Start

 Busy ... is good.

ThroughDDayBlog
Busy 2022

Still early but I already late for post LOL.

Chinese New Year would be on February first and since there would be lot of things need to do and done .. such as baking cookies,  cleaning and send cookies to family and friends... so my house decide to start baking at the first of January.

Yes... my 2022 New Year.. start with baking. 

Now Cookies are done... sending them also done ... we start to clean up... bit by bit. After things now settle .. or a bit settle, now I started to shift back my focus on my work.

Big seasonal event like Christmas or CNY are celebrate with good stuff ... delicious stuff. For last Christmas I share some of my home made bread as Christmas gift for my friends or as a closing year gift .

For CNY... I'm not that confident with my cookies baking skill (yet), but I still gave them to some of my friends, so I use this opportunity as practice to make a simple cookie gift for those friends.

ThroughDDayBlog
Tiger Year Cookies

 I like how it turn out and luckily they also like those cookies.

Early last year, I made list about what cake or bread I want to learn/ try to make. And I did it!

So for this year, i also want to make that list, of course I might make other cake/food/bread that new to me this year... but at least this list will act as my learn purpose and my dopamine source (LOL) till end year. 

ThroughDDayBlog
What I want To Make 2022

Early Grey cake was new on the list, but since I made Strawberry cake for my mom's birthday recently ... I'm still not over it. And then I found Earl Grey cake recipe ... I like EARL GREY tea! So I'll try to make one soon ^^.

ThroughDDayBlog
Strawberry Short Cake

That's for my first post on 2022. Gonna make up for the late (again) ... wish me luck ^^, till next post.


>>>PersonalInstagram >>> @deltaechovictorindia

>>>MyDone >>> @barelydevi


No comments :

Post a Comment