Friday, December 31, 2021

FoodForThought: 2021 Year End

It finish ... I pay my delayed post and the 2021 finally end. 

ThroughDDayBlogger
Thank You and Bye 2021

This year passed/will passed LOL with no difficulty, there were some stress and depression , lots of anxiety and frustration but by the end of the day... I lived.

All my Cats are healthy , my parents are healthy ... tho they are my my biggest contributor of my stress , but never the less I'm glad they are FINE AND DANDY.

  1. I learn more baking technique , I'm now able to make CAKE ... which previously I got only twenty percent success chance (?!). Now its about eighty five percent.
  2. My shops a bit slow in order quantity , but it still generate a good income, slightly better than last year , I AM GRATEFUL 
  3. No problem in health department ... I got Cov-19 around July or August ( I forgot) , but nothing more serious happen and I'm losing weight, not much but I reach my goal, so next year I will work toward another weight goal.

No traveling  this year, I hope by end of  2022 travel restriction would be gone and I 'll be able to fly again.

Habit.. in this year after recover from Cov-19, I was able to change and from a new habit, some of them still in progress but its getting good.

  1. I became a morning person ... I aim to wake up at 5 AM, but I'll see what I can do (since I need sleep too), I got easier to fall asleep, I meditate... tho some day I didn't , 
  2. I read ... and I need to prolong the time, its amaze me how I can read a book for long period of time ... this never happen when I was younger 😅.
  3. I was able to control my craving, I'm getting good at fasting, I drink warm/hot water often... next I'll put more limit on my sugar intakes.
  4. I do my skin care on daily basis now, I'm stretching daily tho my light exercise  is ON and OFF.
  5. My emotion management getting good ( thanks to on and off meditation, imo )

As for now , I'm a bit excited for 2022 .. eits.. I think this is anxiety 👀 .. tomorrow , new year I'm about to start baking for CNY 2022. It's cookies, since CNY will be on first February ... means I got a month for prep, but then I still need to clean up and send those cookies for family and friends , thus early start (as early as tomorrow ) would be good.

That's for today post ... till NEXT YEAR.

Happy New Year 2022, let us together welcome a GREAT 2022 in happiness and health.

No comments :

Post a Comment