Wednesday, December 8, 2021

StoreEnvy: My Physical Products

 Did I ever mention it?

ThroughDDayBlogger
Coral Mermaid And Axolotl

I want to sell my own made stuff and art, not only digitally but physically. I want to produce them, prep them, package them and mail them straight to customers.

But ...it's pricey to send them internationally ... or in my opinion. I dunno if this is me overthinking it or it is a valid point to consider it even more.

Not that I don't do it LOL ... I do.. that's why I had my StoreEnvy-store .

Again, I really forgot if I ever or not share about this on this blog, anyway... I've put my work (postcard and Sticker and Pins) for sale , first on Tictail, but then Tictail was closed and I move to StoreEnvy .

I only have several physical items because I'm very picky about the quality. I already satisfied with my enamel pins and sticker. But my postcard... I was very happy with the quality and it was a digital print, means I don't need to purchase or print a lot. As a postcard user, I was thinking if my postcard wasn't sold ... I can use it .. which I am.

This year I got a sale from US, I am very happy about it and on top of that the tracking was life which make me feel secure (?!), with my Tictail sale it also said trackable ... but it wasn't life.. so tI am very pleased.

ThroughDDayBlogger
Store Envy Sales

Check my STOREENVY BARELY DEVI and my Instagram @BARELYDEVI

ThroughDDayBlogger
My Store Envy

I'm learning to use the platform and combining it with Printful, so I hope the shipping fee could be adjust to more affordable price and I can make more items, hassle free ( hopefully ).

For very recent I'm adding my mermaid design as sticker, same design that I'm using for My RedBubble, with a bit adjustment

>>> Coral Mermaid With Axolotl Sticker

>>> Red Hair Mermaid Sticker

ThroughDDayBlogger
Red Hair Mermaid

Yeap.. that's for my today's post.. I'm so excited to add more to this shop.. and hopefully it works.

Till next post, have a great day.

 

 

No comments :

Post a Comment