Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Society6: Christmas Is Coming

 No clip art, but there is pattern.

ThroughDDayBlogger
Christmas Is Coming Frame Art Print

So many things need to be establish this year. And my clip art, especially for seasonal theme can't be made ... yes I didn't prepare it.So re-purpose my clip art for another product is a must.

While editing and uploading this pattern I realize that most of my pattern or clip art color became a calmer color ... I like it, it reflect my condition. Well... calm with a bit turbulence LOL

Since my Society6 got neglected for a while, I decide to upload the Christmas theme there, while RedBubble would manage with Mermaids for now.

Without further ado >>> CHRISTMAS IS COMING

>>> Christmas Is Coming Frame Art Print 

>>> Christmas Is Coming Cutting Board

ThroughDDayBlogger
Christmas Is Coming Cutting Board

>>> Christmas Is Coming Socks

ThroughDDayBlogger
Christmas Is Coming Socks

>>> Christmas Is Coming Wrapping Paper

ThroughDDayBlogger
Christmas Is Coming Wrapping Paper

>>> Christmas Is Coming Travel Tumbler

ThroughDDayBlogger
Christmas Is Coming Travel Tumbler


 That's for today post, stay safe and warm. Till next post.

ThroughDDayBlogger
Christmas Is Coming2021



No comments :

Post a Comment