Monday, December 27, 2021

Food For Thought: It Took Me A Year

LAAAWRD ... I just made it!

ThroughDDayBlogger
Lekker Holland Cake

Remember this ....

ThroughDDayBlogger
My First and Last (LOL) 2021 Baking Goals

For Lekker Holland and Pound Cake, already finish on January 2021, the rest ... a bit struggle, but I finished it, at last.

>>> Miscellaneous: January Journal Prompt

ThroughDDayBlogger
Lekker Holland

ThroughDDayBlogger
Pound Cake

And then ... Soboro Bread and Crepe Cake

For Soboro Bread , its a bit like Pinapple Bread/Bun , so not too difficult, tho some video that I watched use whip cream filling, but why bother... because this type of bread was not my family fav, and this only best to eat while warm like Pinapple Bun so I only made few of this... easy to eat easy to finish.

ThroughDDayBlogger
Choco Horn , Donut and Soboro Bread

Crepes Cake... I bought new pan for this cake ... but still I'm not good at making Crepes, if not too thin its too thick. But still I tried it ... so its CHECKED!

ThroughDDayBlogger
Crepes Cake

Englisher Cake .. just barely make it, because this imo... need more work than the rest yet..

It consist of Cookie and Cake... so first we make the cake, then we added the Cookie ... and we bake again... I might or not gonna share the recipe ( that I use) ... but just thinking how long it gonna be, makes me re-think about it again.

I did it... finishhhh! Now I'm ready for next year baking goals LOL.

ThroughDDayBlogger
Englisher Cake

ThroughDDayBlogger
Englisher/English Cake

And that for today's blog.. till next post.

* two more... woohoooo 😆

No comments :

Post a Comment