Thursday, January 21, 2021

Miscellaneous: January Journal Prompt

 I'll give it a try!


 

Aside of other stuff, quote or information that pique my interest, I also pinned many prompts list on my Pinterest. I mention this many times on my post , if I'm not mistaken (yes, most of time I forgot what I wrote about in detail) that I would like to write or try a journal prompt. 

These kind of prompts usually had list that match days of the month or around thirty to thirty one list. So I assume, this list need to be answer per day and since it should be answer per day ... it might need a bit longer answer (?!) This is my first time doing it... and I try to look if I can find someone else answer for the prompts ... and I didn't find any ( or I might not looking that hard )

I can find an art prompts, like Inktober or Mermay. But something like "personal" journal like this... I don't find it. Which make sense since some of the list sometimes required a personal or private information .

So found this Journal and think I will try to answer it in a one go/post.

1. What are you most looking forward to?

My life. My life is a normal life , it's not a glamour or cheerful "all sunshine" life. But an ideal life for me is solitary, independent and self improvement.

By solitary I mean I enjoy my time alone, doesn't necessary to live in the forest or living alone. But have a space /room for me to be alone. I need my dose of solitude or else LOL.

Independent... financial independent or idea independent. To be able to provide for myself , to be able to stand up for my self and what I believe in , to be able to do things that I want (responsibly).

Financial independent from the thing I enjoy to do. Like my art and hopefully one day from my writing or my book  

Self Improvement, I'm not a competitive person... but I like to learn , I like to read. It's give me joy when I learn something and able to implement it to my life.

So "what are you most looking forward to?" is my life where I step by step fulfill it to my ideal life. I know the answer a bit ignorant, but if I can help myself to be better... helping other would feel like miserable.

2. Three goals for this month

For this month goal, since I need to bake for Chinese New Year ... So I might as well make it a baling realted. Matter a fact I already share it on my >>> Food For Thought: 2021 I think I start good blog post. Tho at that post I'm not writing the time limit, LOL

I already made Pound Cake and Leker Holland, then three left on that list. So, three goals for this month ... Pound Cake, Leker Hollad and Thumb Print Cookies ... yes, getting away from the list for the moment, because I need to check on that cookies.

ThroughDDayBlogger
Lekker Holland

ThroughDDayBlogger
Lekker Holland in piece

ThroughDDayBlogger
Poundcake

 Instagram @deltaechovictorindia

I'm aware I'm making excuse, haha. But I'll make this goal achievable since I also have another goals, but I wont jinx it by mention it LOL

3.Describe your day in ten words

So for today is ....  Baking cake, enjoy coffee time, play game, exercise and rest. This actually how my day usually is. 

4. Something that you're looking forward to

To learn how to play Kalimba. I got my Kalimba 17notes ready... now is looking for a beginner guide to play and an easy song to learn.

5. A time you don't want to forget

Nothing specific come to my mind. Hmm... maybe a time when I have to struggle so I can be appreciate for what I got .. and I do remember it... or maybe because I 'm kinda still struggling 😅

6. A trip you want to take this year

Trip for Japan, and I also want to try a "workaway" kind of vacation. But this year I don't think that might happening, to Japan or even won't be happening for "workaway".

7. Your top three priorities

My Mind, Body and Economy aka my financial situation. I hope my online shop get better too this year.

8. A list of the places you have visited

Hong Kong, Guang Zhou, Shang Hai, Xi An, Da Li, Xia Men, KunMing, ZhouZhuang, HangZhou, SuZhou, LiJiang, Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto, Kamakura,Yokohama,Nara, London, Milan, Venice, Rome, Koln, Mt.Titlist ,Amsterdam, Vatican, Paris , Singapore. Malaysia ...transit only . And some local places in Indonesia.

9. Do your action match your words?

Yes and I try to. I really don't know how to elaborate this... but yes, I try my best to match my words with my action.

10. One thing you learned about yourself last year 

I can bake a bread. I never imagine I will enjoy baking at all... cooking maybe, make pudding , perhaps ... but baking... I just found out it last year.

11. A challenge you have overcome

Making a clip art, open an online shop, losing weight ( I still need losing more tho 😁 )

12. A need you can meet

A need to taking care of my cat, to read a book, buy a book.

Taking care of my cat is a need that now I can meet, because my town finally had a vet, I remember when there was no vet ... I was devastated, so yeah... for me that  now a need that I can meet. Thank you vet .

To read a book as well as buy a book. My town doesn't have a book store add to that some of book that I read, might not translated thus not publish in my country... but I can meet that need with online shopping. So I am content in that department too.

13. A place you have been recently

Makassar, last year. Enjoy some relax time with my cousin.

14. Someone who made you proud

My mom, my dad too but in that order ... because it ask for "someone" 😆

15. A good idea

Common decency and to learn without or beyond school and have an effective fun throughout life. 

16. What are your personal gifts?

My personal gifts like present? I would love a stationery set to learn penmanship or a coffee time related set (?!) or a skincare or body care stuff.

As a "gift" talent ... I can draw. 😁

17. A quote that inspire you

A lot, but for today ...."The measure of intelligent is the ability to change" by Albert Einstein ( I found this on pinterest, I hope this is really Albert quote 😅 ) 

But of course to a degree .. if you changing all the time, either too quick or too drastic... something is off.

18. A mistake that helped you grow

Overly emotional and thought that I know best. In the past when I like someone, I tend to over praised them ... because I would never misjudge a person (LOL)and then because they are human ...and to human is to err LOL... they failed me.. is not their fault , is not like they conned me ... it is my expectation because I like them. So now if I overly exited about someone or something, I cue my self to tone it down, because when I got that dopamine reward not match my expectation ... I'll be disappoint and I hate that feeling.

19. When you feel most rested

When I'm stress free. I most of the time get a long period of sleep.. so duration is not my problem. But how is my condition when I sleep is my issue. Stress free... all my cat is healthy, my parent is good, all the bill was payed , no one poke my temper... stress free.

20. Words you want to share with other

It is okay to be normal, it's okay to be ordinary. Not everybody fit for a high tension or fast pace life.

21. Music that makes you feel adventurous

Pirates Of Caribbean jingle, We know the way... Moana Ost, Tir Na Nog (Celtic Woman) and many more.

22 .Three work describe your style

Simple Comfort Affordable.

23. The last fictional book you read

The Wedding by Julie Garwood

24. A project you've been putting off

Prepare new design for my new shop.I got held by what style should I made.

25. The thing that frighten you

My cats sick  and ocean.

26. A person you would like to meet

My friends ... I want to meet my friends, hang out and chat and complain and gossip.

27. A change to make

I might change my morning exercise soon. And I will try manifest a new thing I learn... and change my blog wall pic and profile pic.

28. Thoughts about today's events

I made my mom a birthday cake... it's a success... I will note that recipe for future need. My dad enjoy it, my mom like it, I love it!

29. One thing you will always do

Day dreaming. A far as I remember ... I always daydreaming.

30. Something new to try

Kalimba, and recite lyric. I can't sing but I'll try.

31.Your favorite part of the past month

I sell cakes and breads. I bought new game and I got new skin care products. 

 

So some are long some are short , but that's my Journal for today. If I ever work this by day, I probably confuse to fill the page.

Next week I'm gonna start making a CNY cookie, wish me luck ^^

Have a nice day.


No comments :

Post a Comment