Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Society6: Dawn Space

I will reach my goal.

ThroughDDayBlogger
Dawn Space Art Print
 

It's a small goal... but nevertheless it is a goal 😎.

Second week in 2021... I think I manage it well. Clip art still on progress as well as preparation for Chinese New Year .

This time I start with pattern from my previous clip art. I made this at that time too as spare tire if I ever not have time to make something ...which often happen, and I am aware about it... thus I made it LOL.

This design  ... I like its color. This is the original color for this pattern, I made it that time and when I process this yesterday... I still like it, so I use it. Often time, I edited one or two things before I published design that I prepared "long time ago", because the feeling is different. But this color ... I like it then.. I like it now.

I choose this pattern because it make me feel calm ... it about space and I symbolize that as spacious room to grow yet calm (for its color), so I hope this year I can grow better in calm , relax way 😊.

Anyhow this pattern now only on my CoolCubCabin Society6.

>>> Prints

>>>Throw Pillow 

ThroughDDayBlogger
Throw Pillow
 

>>>Sticker 

ThroughDDayBlogger
Sticker

>>>Travel Mug 

ThroughDDayBlogger
Travel Mug

 

 >>>  Wall Clock

ThroughDDayBlogger
Wall Clock

That's is for second post of this year, till next post ^^.

*Instagram @deltaechovictorindia and @barelyDevi





















No comments :

Post a Comment