Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Food For Thought: 2021, I Start Good

 Last year was good ... just good, don't need to go overboard  😄


 

This year, I'm gonna keep my plan for myself. But since I failed to do the 2020 year resolution. I might try that again this year .... as well as my last last last year resolutions LOL.

A re-read my 2020 resolution post ... I actually mention I failed to do the 2019.😂😂😂, that's why.. this year I will keep the grand "resolution" for myself , after all by end year... I will talk about it on the blog too.

Think about it, to put my "wants" in resolution ... that would be a very long and never ending resolution even for a year length ... yes I'm that easily distracted.

I .. again try to write a journal, I like to put my mind on the paper. There is so much things I want to do... its often overlap with the stuff that I need to do so  writing it down help me to remember my track.

Every time I checked what I suppose to do... I feel , satisfied and fulfilled ... another reason I like to do it.. yes my journal include my to do list 😎

But... know myself too well, I wonder how long I can keep this habit .. but nevertheless I shall try it, AGAIN!

Start this year with baking a cake and soon it will be time for Chinese New Year ... so baking I will. Busy opening, but joyful and content.. I hope this tranquil life can be last forever.

I will also try again to finish my paper... by drawing on them or writing on them. I won't go too "clean" but I would like to have lesser stuff than I have today.

Traveling might not happening this year, so I will diligently work on my shops and earn money so when everything back to normal... I will fly away without hesitation.

Since this new year ... some list should be provide imo. I'll act as if this is my to do list for now. Not so much about self improvement ( not directly), but I guess this will boost my confidence and skill at some point.

So I present ... my baking goals LOL, while I wrote this post... there is some food/cake/snack I would like to make and master. Here we go!

 

Why "first" , I want to wrote January 2021, but... because I am not a cake person , those list is too much  for January only... and I would love to make them with better ingredients which not easy to get in my town.

This post is really are everywhere if not circling around my lame ability to write something without prep.

That's for today post! Till next post 😄

No comments :

Post a Comment