Thursday, December 31, 2020

Food For Thought: 2020 Year End

Just in time 😁

Year End 2020

First of all I will express my gratitude and joyfulness for this year 2020, for I able to walk through it without any significant difficulty ... (dear universe.. this is not a challenge, LOL).

1. All my Cats are healthy and happy and I want that to be like that forever (yes, I'll work hard for it!)

2. I bake and even sell it. This is the most surprising thing that happen to me in 2020, because I actually , before 2020 always fail to bake a bread. So to able consistently bake the same quality and then sell it ... make me really happy. To have another skill that able to add my value 😅 and add my money really are make me feel at ease. I hope next year I will acquired/earn another skill.

3.My shops generate a stable income, it's better that last year, tho some shop not doing that much, but in general I am satisfied. 

4.I able to maintain my weight. There is margin of error of course 😆, but the weight I lost last year not coming back, which good ... and makes me want to aim more, and I am preparing for that.

5. I am healthy tho easily got headache ( for sleeping late).  My emotional health also good, I hope this can be maintain forever too.

Then ... what I feel sorry for in 2020? Barely 😎, Is not that like I miss any opportunities that was offering to me... tho I might miss some of it by being lazy ... or that I got nothing to learn of it ...my point is, I enjoy my 2020.

I might not achieved any or some .. but mostly any of my 2020 resolution,  but I actually achieve almost all my daily to do list , this is why I actually a bit reluctant to write new year resolution, because I'm paying more attention to my daily activity than yearly ... I don't even know how to explain this 😆.

For some people 2020 might be too constrained because of the pandemic, but for me there is no different. I'm don't go out much and I don't like people 😂 so "stay at home" movement is actually my default mode. But ... I can't travel, this is the part that annoyed me yet I understand, hopefully everything gonna be settle soon.

That's my note for 2020 year end, I will and decide to enjoy my 2021 too ... may the force be with me.

Stay safe, stay warm, always healthy and happy. Happy new year 2021. 

See you next post :)


No comments :

Post a Comment