Thursday, December 17, 2020

Interesting : Last But Not Least Mangas

 It's hard to find a good manga these days ... that fit my criteria.
ThroughDDayBlogger
Paperbag-kun Is in Love

 I've been "busy" with my tv series that I skipped a lot lately.. but now the energy back to calm ... I'm start craving to read. Manga is one of them .. novel is the other and some more other theme books.

But ... it's also a cloudy days lately ... I need more mood booster , so cooking, baking and manga are my "way out" choice.

Luckily I found these mangas, so let's jump to it!

Ame To Kimi To

"On one rainy day, she had picked something that looked like a dog...Let's see how tricky dog it can be..."  

I start to read this manga becuse  the "dog" ... the art is good ... It's funny and  the efficient method to deliver the comedy  in this manga is... the lack of expression of the character at least the main character. And  all the side character that also had the same sense of reality or humor are really nice to read and make this manga is light  and stress free. The kind of life that I longing  for. 

ThroughDDayBlogger

Ame To Kimi To

Ice Guy and the Cool Female Colleague

"A cute fluffy romance about a cool female worker and an ice-cold colleague."

Typical of pretty people /art  with their quirks. When the cool guy met even cooler lady. And also like the first manga today... the world they living in is a kind of place when people have a same sense of humor... they even tolerate a ice-man living and working with them. LOL.

Cute and sweet... make me feel warm when read this ^^

ThroughDDayBlogger

Ice Guy and the Cool Female Colleague

Paperbag-kun Is in Love

"A stalker? A pervert?
No, no. I'm just a college boy who is single-mindedly in love with someone.
It's just. I live my life wearing a paper bag on my head.
People look at me strangely on campus."

I just read this manga today... I actually already pinned this.. but never read it yet for some reason. I was attracted by the art... the cover art... how it use a very nice color  scheme.. lovely.

And the story ... very entertaining. Same vibe with the first two manga ... kind of slice of life story. Calm and no burden kind of story... I hope it would stay like that to the end ^^.

ThroughDDayBlogger

Paperbag-kun Is in Love

That's for today post ... nothing much I want to talk about. Feeling under the weather ...maybe I'm hungry 😂

Anyway, stay safe, warm and see you next post .

No comments :

Post a Comment