Sunday, December 27, 2020

Creative Market : Calendar 2021

 I always want to make this.

Cute Character 2021 Calendar

I've been prepare this for a while. If I was focus ... this nothing much of a hassle. 

But I was brain fogging.... also baking for Christmas and order too ... not to say , I was confuse to pick colors that satisfied my eyes for this 2021 calendar. So yeah ... I am that lazy LOL

I put this on my Creative Market store ... its a bit late, and this product is a fixed or non editable, so I might put this up until march on my store. Not so much looking for selling it as a product actually, I want to share it freely at first but I don't know where to put it and yes I try to share a freebie on this blog before ... but nothing happen.

Then I thought to put it on my Creative Market store for better exposure and get some coffee fund for it aka selling it LOL

I do have Ko-Fi account too... but still thinking how should I utilize it. I will update this blog when I decide to upload there (SOON) for I know now Ko-Fi also can be use to sell digital item. 

Back to my Cute Calendar

>>> Creative Market Cute Character 2021

I made an A4 size and wallpaper for desktop  too.

And for my Ko-Fi account ... Just in case you guys want to support me there too ^^.

September 2021

July 2021

November 2021


That's for today post ... two more post to go ... yes I am counting LOL.

Keep warm and stay safe, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

* Follow me on Instagram @deltaechovictorindia for my daily life and @barelydevi for my work gallery.


No comments :

Post a Comment