Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Food For Thought : It Has To Be Done

I need these to be done!

ThroughDDayBlogspot
December 2020

While some of my friends struggle with their job... and stressed about the work load they need to finish before holiday or end year. I on other hand still struggle to clean my room.

It's not that my room is a mess ... but I thought it would be nice if I can get rid something I didn't use. 

Not that I want to add more stuff ...matter of fact I want to keep stuff that only essential , effective and useful. Of course there would be some stuff that hold emotional value ... but for now .. I didn't see those kind of stuff around much.

I need these to be done ... of course there is lot more need to be done, but for now I'll focus for these list first.

ThroughDDayBlogspot
December 2020 To Do List

Those are my main concern for now, meanwhile each day I do have a to do list, just to help me focus. Holiday time ... not so much about Christmas but more like end of the year, so the energy is a bit relax than usual.

So far, I ... well not finish but working on my blog post ... I still need to make 3 more this month including my pay-post.

Pretzel... I wonder why I want to make this again, ah yeah ... because I made salted caramel sauce, and Pretzel paired really well with it. Of course... if I don't have salted Caramel, jam or Biscoff butter will be great too. That was achieved today 😎

Panettone ... I saw a youtube thumbnail... I guess because it's Christmas, so it recommend me some Christmas bread ... and it was Stollen bread LOL. At first I did want to make that bread but then , I lack of some spices, so I pass. Then I found Panettone, imo its kind of Bluder/Brioche and for better result it need to be hang up side down ... kind like Chiffon cake.

I made that to today, my first impression was... the dough is wet, like bluder, but imo wetter. I don;t have the paper mold so I'm using my regular tin mold, and I thought I can manage to hold it up side down using another mold... I was wrong.

Anyway it expanded ... really big. But because it's a soft bread and because it was  BIG ...add to that I can't hang it up side down with regular tin mold... it collapse... I was worry not because its collapse ... I thought I failed because the dough was wet. But it was a success... deflated but success .

As I wrote this post ... my mind still process on how can I hang it upside down for next time. I can make a mold .. but ... I think I would use my Chiffon cake mold to make it next time... it got "foot" to hold the tin up side down, it would not have a traditional Penettone bread tho ... but it will work imo.

Tomorrow I'll working on my next blog post, I don't think I will match with the schedule but my aim was three more blog post ... so I will stick with that and content with that for now.

Clean the room ... yeah .. I will. Same will happen for my blog .. each year I clean or delete some blog post.. just for refresh it, but I also think I will let it be for another year... and see it next year end ... it's really interesting to see what I wrote after a while. So I will contemplating more about it. 

Another cleaning ... un-follow and un-friend on social media... I mention this before , I like to clean my social media once a while, just because I like it that way. It annoy me when I open my socmed and all I see is kinda random stuff from people that never engage with me... what am I suppose to do with that LOL. So yeah ... clean up room and virtual room.

Udon... I actually want to tray make my own Udon, but then I found instant Udon at my grocery store ... so now, I need a recipe to process it... yummy! Soon!

Print Bank book... even without Covid, I already rare to go to bank ...not that I use digital platform that much ... but because the bank got a automatic machine to put money in to my bank account, so I usually do my transaction after the Bank is closed. Transaction is no problem ... but my bank book need to be print by the bank staff.. and this is an end year ... so yeah ... warp everything nicely and print the account statement for this month/year should be great.

Anti_virus... not covid virus... but for my PC, I planned to change my AV... New year , new AV.

Yeap... that's for now, for some people this list would take day to finish , but for me ... I like to enjoy my time for other things  aka I am a pro procrastinator LOL but I'll do my best ^^

That's for to day... nothing much , literally, but as my Journal , I wonder what would I think when I read this again next year. 

Till next post, stay safe and warm.

* Follow me on Instagram @deltaechovictorindia to see my Pretzel and Penetonne or my other bake or meals 😅

No comments :

Post a Comment