Monday, December 28, 2020

Interesting: Games

 Brain fog and boredom!

The Tribez

I like routine although I 'm aware I'm not too discipline on the time. I like to feel relax and indulge my comfort zone , but I also love to learn and try new things ( that pique my interest of course ). When I lack of focus on certain task, I drifted my attention to another task ... but when that doesn't work ... I know it's time for games, LOL. What a nice segue isn't?

Problem is ... my PC is not in fit condition to play games. I do plan to buy a new one ... but I keep stalling , because it might be a little slow, but I still can use it. And I need to prepare stuff before buy a new one.

Next year new PC would be a priority, I would love to draw again , not that I can;t do that manually..  but I would like to do it that way.

Back to games... currently I am playing three games.

1. The Tribez

The Tribez Game
 

This game is on my phone, I love the art design . In playing game I actually didn't looking for score or instant problem solving, I enjoy city building (?!) type of game, with mini quest on the side.

At first I play this... because I like to see the building design... and then we can join a party for racing. I didn't join any party at first, because I'm just play for build the building... but I need money... so I join a party, so far so good and I got leveled up steadily. Still enjoy it... tho sometimes there's some quest that very time consuming ... not good for non-patient person like me LOL.

This game developer also have two other game that similar with the Tribez , The Tribez & Castlez and Trade Island. But I decide only to play the Tribez since I only have limited time and smartphone capacity .😆

2. Harvest Moon Light Of Hope

Harvest Moon Light Of Hope
 

I've been a fan of Harvest Moon games since school day ... long long long time ago , and some of the game was good ... some just not so much. Light Of Hope can be play in smartphone and steam. I choose to play on Steam , meaning I play it on  PC just to spare my phone a bit.

But... my current PC can't handle Steam ... it could but too heavy for me. I pity my PC, so I play it on parents PC. But because that's not my PC ... I only play it occasionally these day.

Harvest moon for me is a type of SLICE OF LIFE game, working, romance, family and working... mostly working. It's a slow pace of game, but this the kind of game that I like.

The art this game use is 3D, I actually like the 2D type of art from the early Harvest Moon... but still I enjoy it.

3.Airline Tycoon Deluxe

Airline Tycoon Deluxe

This is one of my fav old game. Luckily I still can play it on my current PC. I hope I can still play it when I change PC. I think this game also available on Steam, but since I still have the installer I don't purchase it on Steam for now.

After this there is also Airline Tycoon Evolution ... but, I've yet try that because I've yet bored with this one .

That's for today post, next post would be the last post of this year. And I'm really ran out of stuff to write about LOL. 

Anyway.. till next post, stay happy,healthy and safe.


No comments :

Post a Comment