Friday, December 11, 2020

RedBubble and Society6: Classic Christmas Pattern

 Another pay post ... this is the second one... two more to go.


 

Christmas about to come, I have no clip art for it. So using my last Christmas clip art, I made new pattern. I actually use this clip art before... but with different pattern outcome.

Clip art >>>  CREATIVE MARKET

I like this pattern outcome. A little bit headache while making it ... but I like it nevertheless.

I post is on my RedBubble shop, kindly check it out!

>>> REdBubble Classic Christmas Active Wear
>>> RedBubble Classic Christmas Poster

>>> RedBubble Classic Christmas Postcard


>>> RedBubble Classic Christmas Coasters


>>> RedBubble Classic Christmas Active Wear


>>> RedBubble Classic Christmas Bath Mat


With same pattern, I also upload to Society6, kindly check!

>>> Society6 Classic Christmas Card


 

>>> Society6 Classic Christmas Warping Paper


>>> Society6 Classic Christmas Wall Clock


>>> Society6 Classic Christmas Pouches


>>> Society6 Classic Christmas Coasters

That's for today post. Stay warm and safe... till next time ^^.


No comments :

Post a Comment