Tuesday, December 28, 2021

StoreEnvy: Postcard And More Stickers

 Let's finish this.

ThroughDDAyBlogger (insta:@barelydevi)
Girl With Pearl Earring Postcard

Still ... 😆

I need to finish this so next year I can move on to something new ... 

I prep and upload this now on my StoreEnvy but I need time to post this on my Instagram ... not that its matter , but I just wish all of these ( post on shops and social media, for these particular arts) can be finish before year end.

Now  it seems I neglected my CreativeMarket shop , my Clip art project ...I'm not ... timing and time ...I ran out of it for this year LOL

This gonna be my last post about my shop ... last two would be wrapping up for 2021. The way i wrote this Post and many other seems like a bullet points, because I need to jolt this down as efficient as possible ... for me in the future to read 😆

Anyway ... my STOREENVY products that I just update ...

>>> Girl With Pearl Earring Postcard

>>> Red Hair Mermaid Postcard

ThroughDDAyBlogger (insta:@barelydevi)
Red Hair Mermaid Postcard

>>> StoreEnvy Van Gogh Portrait Sticker

ThroughDDAyBlogger (insta:@barelydevi)
Van Gogh Portrait Sticker

>>> StoreEnvy Maiden With Fan Sticker

ThroughDDAyBlogger (insta:@barelydevi)
Maiden With Fan Sticker


>>> StoreEnvy Maiden With Hairpiece Sticker

ThroughDDAyBlogger (insta:@barelydevi)
Maiden With Hairpiece Sticker

That's for today post ... two more ... stay tune and stay warm and safe. Till next post.

No comments :

Post a Comment