Sunday, December 26, 2021

Miscellaneous: Draw It Your Style

 I like this!

ThrougDDayBlogger
DIYS Acatcie

I did some of the challenge ... arts from some times ago but I want to draw it my style , so I did.

>>> Acatcie

I like the coloring style, I hope I can learn an incorporate this style into my art .

ThrougDDayBlogger
Acatcie

 >>> MyVisionCreated

This style ... not my style, its but the posture/pose ... I can learn from it ^^.

ThrougDDayBlogger
MyVisionCreated

 

ThrougDDayBlogger
DIYS MyVisionCreated

>>> GitkaDraws

This is my style of art, simple , I love it.

ThrougDDayBlogger
GitkaDraws

ThrougDDayBlogger
DIYS GitkaDraws

Nothing to write in this post, but I hope I can do this more in the future, learn from other artist and have fun along the way.

That's for today ... till next time. Season greetings ^^, stay warm and safe. 

>>> BarelyDevi Instagram 

No comments :

Post a Comment