Friday, December 31, 2021

Journal: November And December Hype

 NOOOOOO!

ThroughDDayBlogger
November Hype 2021


 

So I just gonna post two post for today then.

Anyway for my Hypes (?!) in November ...

Side Lamp

This is a special lamp, because my dad made it for me. Simple and works , exactly what I need and want. This lamp help me to sleep easier , relaxing my eyes (I use a warm light ... like cafe lamp 😆) 
 

Alarm Clock

Why I want to fix my sleep time, so I can wake up early. I can use my phone, but I also want to cut my smartphone time.. so I NEED this clock,... its small so I can bring this when I go for travel... multi-function ... I like it, A LOT.
 
Ear-Plug
 
Also to help me sleep ( Nov Hype are about sleep and wake up LOL). EAR PLUG help me to achieve tranquility before and while sleeping.I have trouble to fall asleep at worse any sound can irks me, it makes me overthinking and irritate, not the way I like to end my day. And, while I rarely hear pray sound (Google about praying sound in Indonesia if you want to know)  when asleep... but I assume my brain still picked it up, so to added more barrier to my ears and brain.. I decide to use EarPlugs .. it works wonder. 
 
I'm using 3M E-A-Rsoft, I'm using it multiple times before I lost it or when I think I need to move on to new one  😆 . I LOVE IT!
 
ThroughDDayBlogger
December Hype 2021
   
For December
 

Parka

 I bought new Jacket .. I mean Parka ... outerwear. When I was out and about, I always using an outerwear, it's not because of the weather or the sun actually ...I mean if I want to avoid that, I can just don't go out till afternoon, it's more about the wind. I'm using a motorbike not a car , so when the wind hit me ... I don't like it... before the new one, I only got one Parka as protection and my old Jacket, but the Jacket already worn out ... thus I welcome the new Parka.... I like it! It's Army/ Deep Green color... calm color... lovely.

Englisher Cake

As, I shared in my previous post, I made it, it makes me happy , I achieved another skill this year 😁.

Lose Weight

I forgot  when I re-start my IF... but for a while its stagnant, unlike the first time when I started IF. But at least this end of year, I hit my target. So next year .. it's a new target. YAY!

That's for this year HYPE.... gonna keep this Monthly journal for next year too, with differ or same title perhaps ... not decide yet, but definitely do this again in 2022.

That's for now ... gotta work for the last post of this year ...LOL, have a nice day.
 

No comments :

Post a Comment