Sunday, December 12, 2021

Interesting : 2021 End Year Mangas

 I still read them, even when  it's getting harder to find a good one.

ThroughDDayBlogger

Tsuiraku JK to Haijin Kyoushi

Actually I've been limited my time to read mangas or manhwa. And I did actually stop for two months,before read them again. I took time away from it, because my brain became saturated with similar stories ... that made me confuse what story with what character LOL

And now I'm read them again, I start with the kind of story that I like ... light and simple.

Sesame Salt and Pudding

ThroughDDayBlogger
Sesame Salt Pudding

 "Haruhi, a 22-year-old machine operator, woke up one day to find that she drunkenly married an older man the night before. They make a deal and end up living together!"

This is a sweet story , not overly drama even tho it started with dramatic opening. Marrying someone while drunk. A light and emotional mature story, not overly romantic , still grounded on real life situation and offering some value about maturity, value one self and value the love one.

Slice of life with good ending. LOVE IT!

Tsuiraku JK to Haijin Kyoushi

 

ThroughDDayBlogger
The Fallen High School Girl and The Crippled Teacher  (Tsuiraku JK to Haijin Kyoushi)

"Mikoto Ochiai is ready to jump off the rooftop of her high school's building after she got rejected by the boy she loves. However, homeroom teacher Jin Haiba suddenly appears on the rooftop for a smoke, talked to her and saved her from falling down. He even asked her to go out with him rather than die. A black comedy manga about love, life, and death."

This is kinda school romance with sense of mysterious past and comedy peppering lightly all over it. I like the comedy part, how the character deliver it with flat face and make a joke about death . 

At first I skipped this manga , because the cover kinda look like sad... I thought it would be a story about romance gone wrong ... oh boy I was wrong and I'm glad I checked it out just to be sure.

Recommended.

Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! 

ThroughDDayBlogger
Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness!

 " Annulled engagements, karma, condemnation events, doting, royalty, reincarnated heroines, banishment endings... it's fully loaded with all the charms of Villainess ! The comic adaption of popular Villainess stories that were published on syosetu! An anthology of oneshots with happy endings !"

I like isekai story ... but after reading many story about it ... I'm kinda full of it. But still I check this manga and I like it. 

It got the same topic... with shorter length ... no BS... just the opening to end.... summarized all the similar stories, just minus the overly drama bit.

I like this!

Yeap, that's for this month / year end drama ... right now I'm back on fasting on it ... after all not many of what I read been updated yet, gonna check about it next year ^^.

That's for today... till next post.

No comments :

Post a Comment