Thursday, December 16, 2021

Daily Draw : Need and Want or Wish

 I'm working on it.

ThroughddayBlogger
Need Want ( Wish)

My mind mostly clutter all the time... I think too many thoughts, what I want. what I need and what I wish.

I try to reduce my stuff and buy what I only need, so far so good ...  

This year I bought some stuff that I need for my character or life development, or at least that's my purpose when I bought them.

  1. E-Book Reader , for read books because I got no room anymore for physical book and because of the pandemic... some of my book somewhat missing via post .. so digital book.. a fast and efficient choice.
  2. Alarm Clock, the idea was to reduce my time with my phone and because my room doesn't have a clock, this alarm serve a double function.
  3. Kalimba ... I got zero music ability, but playing music had its own benefit. Violin, piano , guitar or flute are too expensive and complicated and take too much room.. remember my ideal is a compact life ... KALIMBA is a suitable choice ... I enjoy playing it ...or at least I try 😅.
  4. Orthopedic latex pillow...this year I got problem while sleeping .. many times, it made my neck to back hurt, so I bought this pillow to secure my sleep position ... it works.
  5. and... I forgot to include it, I also bought new PC ... yes, make my job ( making clip art n design ) easier and faster, so  I can make a living from doing what I love.

Aside from items/stuff.. I also learn or cultivate new habit, to be precise I NEED these new habit and I believe I can help me to achieve a better life and guide me to a better life.

  1. Weight down LOL... losing weight , not exactly about losing weight... but curious LOL. I never thin or skinny if all I always overweight.. Luckily I never had a medical condition, anyway, few years ago I tried intermittent fasting just because I want , for once be on my ideal weight... and I did lose some weight., I feel healthier, younger and my emotion is more stable ( combine that with meditation ). So I see the benefit of fasting, and because I've yet reach my ideal weight, my journey still going on... and I'm enjoying it
  2. Meditation, I'm do  it again.. I think I'm getting good, tho sometimes it really hard.
  3. Drink warm water. Because I do intermittent fasting which allow me to drink Coffee or Tea before breaking my fast ... but then I also try to cut my caffeine intake , so water would be okay ... yet again, because habit ... I need something warm or hot ... so warm water it is and it help my digestive problem ... so its a double function (at least for me) ... I like it.
  4. Exercise, I'm not a fan of exercise ... but I acknowledge the benefit... that's why I choose to do it. Only an easy one... like stretching and weight train .. or just moving LOL
  5. Vaccine my Cats ... this is a need to be done ... and I done it for this year ^^

ThroughddayBlogger
Need Want Wish Doodle 2021

From need now to want, this things or habit that I want to do but need more thoughtful consideration and better approaching.

  1. Nail polish, for a vanity things ... nail polish  is something I like to do. I don't do make up tho I do skin care , but in term of putting something to show it off ... I only do Nail polish ( didI explain what I want to say clearly 😅) Problem is I still got  many of them ... and I think I should finish them all before I buy a new one...that's why I still put this on this list (plus I don't have money to burn  yet)
  2. Electric stove  and goose-neck kettle. My home just change the stove ... and my moka pot couldn't sit on it, I consider the kettle but I not too big since I'm the one gonna drink the coffee, but if it's a small kettle it wouldn't sit on the stove either... so I actually need electric stove, but since I'm also working on my limit caffeine intake ... this should be on this list.
  3. New cup... I like cup and plate but my Coffee cup already chipped, yet with same reason as electric stove .... I will wait.
  4. Black Coffee .... because I ran out of this I decide to reduce my caffeine .. so yeah... wait it is 
  5. Better Finance ... I'm WORKING ON IT! Actually this year is also great... but I want greater 😎

Then My WISH.

  1. Deep work and FOCUS.  I would love to work without digital interference at least for period of time and can do it now .. but I'll be in a lot of trouble LOL... so I wish I can solve this problem ASAP
  2. My plant to be bountiful, it grow ... but not the way I like it to be. I need to learn more about this ^^
  3. 5 AM , I tried it for a week and I love it. Problem is because I couldn't sleep early... I ended up with sleep deprivation. So gotta work on the sleep time first before the wake part. On the note tho, I do wake up early now (since July ?!) ... but still I with to do 5 AM ... soon.
  4. Drawing, doodle, sketch and clip art making.. I wish for stable schedule ... I wish and I will work it out.

Of course I got more to add on the list but... these are the current one. 

I believe some people might see this list and thought it was an easy list ... I thought that too, which the reason why I got depressed when I couldn't get it done or not done it the way I wanted it to be. 

I also realized that my procrastination nature play part , that's why I know I need focus to achieve them all.

Anyway I still enjoy putting effort to do this, it makes me feel that I contribute a value into my life , that I mold the life that I want and walk in to path that I like .

That's for today's post... I hope when I read this in the future.. I can still understand what I blabbing about LOL and hopefully in the future some of this already long achieved.

See you next post, stay safe and warm.

 

No comments :

Post a Comment