Wednesday, December 1, 2021

RedBubble : Serene Mermaid

 I like this too.

ThroughDDayBlogger
Serene Mermaid Bath Mat

After the Red Hair ... I move to calmer color.

I post these mermaid before, I got thirty or thirty one Mermaids ... but not all of them ... good to be a product imo.

I draw them because I had difficulty with pose and some of them does got an awkward pose, so no good for uploading ( to RedBubble or Society6) 

Anyway today is a new month and last month of 2021. Yesterday I review and counting what post I need to do , what post month I need to pay 😅. I though I late by four post ... but apparently I skipped a whole month of June .. so from four to eight post 😱...  So this month ... thirteen POST 😰😱😨😱😰

Still I will pay them all. 

Let's go!

For now I still post on my RedBubble ...I'm gonna take time for my Society6 ... nothing particular, but just for manage my mental energy for focus better at one thing/store at a time. CreativeMarket for clip art then, RedBubble for CustomDesign or E-Commerce (?!)

I initially want to use a redder pink for the background , but I feel instead of compliment my drawing , the redder pink kinda makes my brain struggle to see the Mermaid ... because it grab my attention so fierce (?!) ... So I change it to the softer one.... LOVELY!

>>> Serene Mermaid Red Bubble

>>> Serene Mermaid Bath Mat

>>> Serene Tote Bag

ThroughDDayBlogger
Serene Mermaid Tote Bag

>>> Serene Mermaid T-Shirt

ThroughDDayBlogger
Serene Mermaid T-Shirt

>>> Serene Mermaid Floor Pillow

ThroughDDayBlogger
Serene Mermaid Floor Pillow

>>> Serene Mermaid Long Sleeve Baby One-Piece

ThroughDDayBlogger
Serene Mermaid Baby Clothes

On my other platform store ... My mermaid was selling good  and most of them are for children clothes ... and just recent ( same time with background color things) I found out ... children/toddler/baby clothes are not by default in RedBubble ... now I now.. now I fixed it ^^

That's for today post... till next time, stay safe and have a nice day.

No comments :

Post a Comment