Monday, November 29, 2021

Creative Market : Spa and Pajamas Party

Relax and sleep ^^

ThroughDDayBlogger
Spa Time Sticker

Uwaw ... tomorrow already end of the month ... need to pay all my (late) post soon!

I never tried Spa before , but I'm using scrub ,mask and aromatherapy in daily basis. 

Massage ...my whole life , I only did it three time , first time is a great experience, second time ... not somuch.... the third .. worse, LOL.

Anyway I made this clip art ( Spa) because I like the relaxing process , be it enjoying aromatherapy  , scrub or just sleep while using face mask, I can feel my tension easing away ... Love it!

So that's the reason I made the clip art ...plus I ran out of idea LOL.

>>> Spa Time Creative Market

ThroughDDayBlogger
Spa Time Clip Art

ThroughDDayBlogger
Spa  Time What U Get

And then sleep ...I like sleep .. or at least I like to think like that , because the fact is I like to stay up and difficult to woke up after sleep. But for past three or four month, I became a morning person , which makes me appreciate sleep even more (kinda).

So another clip art was made because it's related with my condition or inspired by my condition (sleeping condition)😆 

>>> Pajamas Party Creative Market

ThroughDDayBlogger
Pajamas Party Clip Art

ThroughDDayBlogger
Pajamas Party What U Get

ThroughDDayBlogger
Pajamas Party T-shirt

Year end approaching fast, I need to work faster too. Fortunate enough I able to finish this month post , tho the schedule a bit stretch here and there 😅, anyway... till next post, stay warm and have a nice day.

No comments :

Post a Comment