Monday, November 22, 2021

Creative Market : Vet Clinic

 I thought, aha... I'm gonna make one.

Vet Clinic Poster

Recently I've been busy offline and try to reduce my online time. I read books on habit so I know or at least got informed what to expect and what to do to form new habit.

So far, so good ... tho because it was still early in the progress ... I feel tired easily , I even bounce back to my old habit.

Old habit does die hard, but live must go on and I got every intention to mold my self to the better me ... so I need to do this (for /learn to do better habit)

Anyway,  my friend ask me to make a educational poster for Pet, and it make me want to make a Vet Clinic clip art ... so I did. If only idea always came that easy 😆.

As I working on it, I start to consider another animal/pet too beside Cat and Dog, but it would be too many of them, so I stick with Cat and Dog for now.

VET CLINIC CLIPART  >>> Creative Market , Check it out.

Vet Clinic Clip Art

What U Get

Also ... don't for get to visit Creative Market, there is BLACK FRIDAY SALE! There are lots of creative and beautiful design to pick, check it out ^^

>>> CREATIVE MARKET

CREATIVE MARKET BLACK FRIDAY SALE

That's for today post see you next post ^^

No comments :

Post a Comment