Wednesday, November 24, 2021

RedBubble: Red Hair Mermaid

 It's been awhile

ThroughDDayBlogger
Red Hair Mermaid Apron

It's by accident, or rather I'm just bother to tried or interested to tried it. I know I can change the background color when I upload it in RedBubble ... but I it never occur to me it can help me to easily uploading my design.

I always prep my design before I upload it, I make sure the size was correct and the pattern ( if there is any)  fit . But today it sank in to me that I can manage to create the pattern right on the web (RedBubble) ....and I can change the Background too ... so all I need to do is to prep the PNG file ... I am so astonish by this discovery LOL.

Anyway, since its been too late by post schedule and year leght , I decide to look at my old drawing/design and make do what I can.

And I find my Mermaids, Ijust upload three or four of those mermaids ...and frankly not all the composition were good ( but at that time I really do see no problem on them) , so I choose (for today) one of composition/drawing that I thought good back then ... and still good today.

RED HAIR MERMAID , yeah like Ariel ... but actually when I made this and color this I was just looking for any color that can work well ... and Green and Red does works wonder... so.. Red Hair Green Tail it is.

I might upload this too on my Society6 ... but since RedBubble been like forever since I upload there .. so I gave RedBubble a go .. soon Society6 ^^


>>> RED HAIR MERMAID APRON

>>> RED HAIR MERMAID MAGNET

ThroughDDayBlogger
Red Hair Mermaid Magnet


>>> RED HAIR MERMAID 3 Layered MASK

ThroughDDayBlogger
Red Hair Mermaid 3 Layered Mask


>>> RED HAIR MERMAID COASTER

ThroughDDayBlogger
Red Hair Mermaid Coaster

 

>>>RED HAIR MERMAID SHOWER CURTAIN

ThroughDDayBlogger
Red Hair Mermaid Shower Curtain

That's for today ... so two more post  need to pay for this month ... and four for last last last (?!) month LOL... Till next post, say warm and safe.

No comments :

Post a Comment