Monday, January 31, 2022

Food For Thought: Tiger Year

 Month in 2022.

ThroughDDayBlogger
Tiger Year

And now we in to another year , I hope my fortune would be better than Ox year.

I didn't do much of my work too for this month since it was use to Tiger year preparation ... I mean Chinese New Year celebration.

In this time of year, family and friends exchange New Year Hamper.

Aside from cookies that I share on previous post... also make some cake and pudding for that purpose. 😁

ThroughDDayBlogger
Fruit Cake

ThroughDDayBlogger
Pandan Moss Pudding

Now , everything CNY things are finish .. time to celebrate and enjoy all the cookies and other family cookies 😆 and do my 2022 work plan.

In my welcoming  2022 post, I included list of food I want to make ... for today's post I'll list some of my wish for my self development 😆

  1. Created more clip art

  2. Record more drawing video

  3. Read more book

Only that three ... because the more I list ... it would break my focus.

There is not much I can share for today's post, all the energy already use for last day clean up and dinner preparation ^^.

That's for today... let's ROAR and have fun in Tiger year. Till next post.



No comments :

Post a Comment