Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Miscellaneous: Cookies Recipe

 Let me share this!

ThroughDDayBlogger
Peanut Butter Cookie

I am so proud .. this year I made it all by myself ... umm... well...with a bit help from my mom ( egg coating and topping 😆).

I start to make cookies on first January, because there's lot to make in type and quantity. There were many cookies that re-appear from last year, actually it was a traditional cookies at my home and possible else where too ...like a must have seasonal CNY cookies, such as Canary Nut Cookie  and Cat Tongue Cookie ( I just add it since last year, because I like it)

But some of them are new ( just appear this year)... credit to me (beacuse I am the Cookie Maker of this year) LOL, such as Peanut Cookie and Cui Kao So .

Peanut  cookies always available during CNY but most of the time it was given from family or not like the one I made this year. So I think it still worth to share, since it use sightly differ ingredients from what I ever made or eat.

And then Cui Kao So, this cookies became viral last year, because it was so easy to make one and it is delicious .

But for today ... I'm gonna share Peanut Cookie recipe


Peanut (Butter) Cookies

Ingredients:

500 gr Flour

250 gr Peanut Butter

30 gr Milk Powder

5 gr Salt ( or a pinch)

200 gr Fine Sugar

40 gr Butter

200 ml Oil ( Peanut Oil or No flavor Oil.. I'm using cooking oil /Palm oil)

 

How to make:

1. Put all ingredients in a mixing bowl ... mix it till thoroughly combine.

2. Shape it ... some people just using a measuring spoon to shape it in to even size ball ( 1/2 tablespoon .. or whatever size you like). I'm using a cookie cutter.. so I flatten it out and then cut them with cookie cutter.

If you feel the dough is too crumbly or dry ... you can add another 20gr Butter, just to make it a bit easier to handle.

3. Make an egg wash from one yolk (add water if you think it a bit thick and hard to work with ... I don't tho) and sprinkle with chopped roaster peanut ... or roasted sesame seed  ... or not ( it's optional)

4. Bake in preheated 150° C for 20 minutes or till done ( depend on your oven)

 

My mom love this cookie , its not too sweet ... but I think if you using a sweet Peanut Butter it would be sweeter 😅 ... so good luck.

ThroughDDayBlogger
Canari Nut Cookies

ThroughDDayBlogger
Cui Kao So

ThroughDDayBlogger
Cat Tongue Cookies

That's for today post, till next post ^^, stay safe and happy. 

* I post all my made (?!😅) at my Instagram >>> @deltaechovictorindia , feel free to check it out

No comments :

Post a Comment