Thursday, December 29, 2022

Interesting : End Of Year Webtoons

I tried to be selective...

ThroughDDayBlogger
When The Count Illegitimate Daughter Gets Married

*Disclaimer : All the images I use I got from the Internet

But before I picked my fav ... I still need to read them all , at least a couple chapters.

And... I'm glad I did. My go to story actually not a complicated story, I need a happy ending and good character. I'm not a fan of only pretty face (particularly female character) nor too smart to the point of condescending personality. Also not a fan of trickery and betrayal story ... because this kind of story somehow always paired with stupid (imo) characters... its not good for my health.

Not story or manga or webtoons that I share on my blog are finished, but my barometer to share it on my blog at least for time being was... good character , good story line and good art... for me, of course by this point I got manga or webtoons that not living long to my expectation, I think I would make another post for that.

For today's post, I'm gonna share Webtoons that hooked me because of its art. Of course the story also, but frankly most webtoons got similar plot line with some simple combination between them... so regardless... these webtoon art is my main focus.

I raised a Black Dragon

ThroughDDayBlogger
I raised a Black Dragon
 

"Did you just imprint on me?!
After dying from overwork, Noa ends up possessing the body of Eleanora, the villainess from a novel. Noa simply wants to lead a peaceful life and tries not to interfere with the original story. That is untill a baby dragon that’s meant to imprint with the heroine imprints with her instead.
"

 The picture I share seems to be the Novel images, it was different with the webtoon art, but I use it because I couldn't find a good quality of the webtoon art.

When I read this webtoon for the first time, I only enjoy the art. I don;t like the female character... actually the female character that she possessed >>> *SPOILER!!!* <<< But then on the later story development, she actually going back to her original body... that's when I read it again.

Like I state before... I actually not a fan of Isekai to Novel or Game kind of person... but if they can I do 😑

I love the style of the art ,  the technique and the color this webtoon use are ... lovely.

Next...

The Strongest Characters In The World Are Obsessed With Me

ThroughDDayBlogger
The Strongest Characters In The World Are Obsessed With Me

"One day, when she was chewing on some bread she'd gotten for her snack, the thirteen-year-old Dahlia Pesteros suddenly remembered her past life. This was the world of a tragic otome game where the characters went crazy, and I was born as the younger sister of the future's greatest villain! At this rate, there would be no solution. The household would be eliminated, and my head would get cut off. That's why I have to get out of this household as fast as possible! "I'll make him let his guard down and then I'll escape!" It was going well up until I got rid of the relative who was aiming for our household, plus others such as the snake-like Emperor, and received Brother's approval... "I want to dance with Dahlia. What's the problem?" "Unfortunately, my younger sister is shy." "I said that I like Dahlia the most!" Somehow, I tamed my brother too much, and now the strongest characters in the world are obsessed with me!"

Another got iseakaid to Ootome game. hmm...so be it!

The stroke in this manga is .. not always light but it's not too tidy, I like that and also the comical expression the character show are funny and on point , I like it.

I like how the earlier story the main character started with sibling relation rather than romance. Of course it might because the main character is a girl... still how many story start with little kid yet somehow immediately work towards "future" romance. So this kind of a unique approach. Fresh.

Then...

I Accidentally Saved the Male Lead’s Brother
 
ThroughDDayBlogger
I Accidentally Saved the Male Lead’s Brother
 
"She possessed Charlotte Rania, an extra that was not even mentioned in the original book. I only thought that the bloody social world and politics were stories from another world. Until she accidentally met her brother-in-law and saved him. But… “Theo is going to live with you!” This little kid started swearing that he wouldn’t go home. The male protagonist, Carlyle Heinst, who has to marry the original female lead by contract, offers Charlotte her contract marriage… A peaceful extra life, goodbye now!"
 
Again ... Isekaid to book! 😑
 
The Novel cover art is pretty, but the art in the webtoon is more approachable 😅. While the novel cover art clearly more like " pretty " or visual vibe. The webtoon is more humble vibe, which I like it . 

I hope the story would not drag too long.

Last... my fav from these favs LOL
 
When The Count’s Illegitimate Daughter Gets Married  
 
ThroughDDayBlogger
When The Count’s Illegitimate Daughter Gets Married 

"Laritte Brumayer, the illegitimate daughter of a count grew up in an abusive household. As if that wasn't enough, she's sent to marry Duke Ian Reinhardt after he was killed and named a traitor, instead of her sister. Despite her dreary prospects of being a dead man's wife, Laritte is ecstatic to escape and start her new life! Just as she's settling in, Ian returns, claiming he was framed. Though wary of him at first, she agrees to help clear his name, oblivious to the hardships that lie ahead..."
 
I saw this webtoon before when it only couple chapters. Because I still couldn't grip whether the story gonna be tragic or not I put it off, but I promise I'm gonna back to check it again when the chapters are sufficient enough to me to decide ( read or no read ) 
Reason why I still want to check it out was because the art... very unique art and " the human touch" is all over this webton, I like it.

And yes, I checked it again ... and I search for the spoiler.. and I decided I like it!  Can't wait for the next chapters ^^.

That's for today's post. these are the webtoons that I re-read in this end of year time, hopefully next year still many more great work to accompany my days ^^

Keep warm and have a nice day.

No comments :

Post a Comment