Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Journal: 2022 Inktober Finish

 At lasttt ...

ThroughDDayBlogger
Inktober 26, Ego

I actually almost forget to upload these LOL ( In rush pay my late and pending post)... So happy there is more to post 😉

26, Ego ... I think I got better manage my ego, it's either because I'm getting tired of life or wise, I dunno LOL 

27, Snack. I never thought I was a snack person... but turn out I got plenty of snacks that I love. These are some of it... still many on my arsenal.

ThroughDDayBlogger
Inktober 27, Snacks

Next, Camping... I never done one tho I thought about it sometimes...then I thought about prep and tidying up the tent ... I just gave up LOL. But if I could see stars ... I am tempted to do it, but again go to planetarium perhaps more effective😅

ThroughDDayBlogger
Inktober 28, Camping

29, Uh-oh ... yeap ... self explanatory.

ThroughDDayBlogger
Inktober 29, Uh Oh

30, gear. Instantly thought about machine ... but drawing a  machine was too hard for my brain, so earring it is. I got the reference from , pretty , steampunk style earring.

ThroughDDayBlogger
Inktober 30, Gear

Least but not last.. Farm ... of course Harvest Moon game ... the only farm I enjoy LOL.

ThroughDDayBlogger
Inktober 31, Farm


That's for today... I'm in rush, but stay warm and have a nice day ^^.

No comments :

Post a Comment