Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Miscellaneous: Mango, Blueberry and Raisin

Recently!

ThroughDDayBlogger
Mango Sticky Rice
 

Last month, early last month... I bought bunch of Mangoes.

Mango is a seasonal fruit in Indonesia. Like many or perhaps any types of fruits we got lots of variety of Mangoes.

Depends of the types, taste also vary. For this time, luckily I got Mango that suit my taste bud and perfect for my fav Mango dessert, Mango Sticky Rice. 

Mango Sticky Rice also my local place (South Sulawesi) traditional food, but the type of Mango that we use  is sour one ( of course a bit sweet but more sour) and does not using coconut gravy. Honestly, Thai version is more acceptable at least for me LOL.

I got smaller pit Mango with sweet taste, I am so happy!

ThroughDDayBlogger
Mango, Sticky Rice, Sesame Seeds and Coconut Gravy

Aside from Mango, Bread, I made them on regular basis and because I like my bread to be like sandwich rather than sweet type, I rarely look for new recipe for it. But then I stumble upon Blueberry Crumble Bread... actually it was Strawberry. But I got no Strawberry jam at the time so... Blueberry it is.

I saw Berry (Strawberry or Blueberry) Crumble Pie, Cake and Muffin... but bread... well it was actually same, but it just never got my attention until lately. I like jam... on plain bread, but I give this bread a go for my mom, she like jam too, so I made this with her in mind and she did like this.

 
ThroughDDayBlogger
Blueberry Crumble Bread

Aside from sweet I also crave for Raisin on Pilaf, so I made my go to Pilaf recipe. 

This time was a bit fancy, because I got Walnut on hand and I'm using Golden Raisin... yummy!

ThroughDDayBlogger
Raisin and Nuts Pilaf

That's for today post, have a great day^^

No comments :

Post a Comment