Friday, December 23, 2022

Miscellaneous: Baking N Recipe

Inserted Brownie!

ThroughDDayBlogger
Inserted Brownie

 I saw this Brownie on my Instagram... too bad I couldn;t buy it, because I live far far far away from metropolitan city, that's why I think I develop my baking skill. So with the same skill I obtain, I made one!

I like this!

Brownie is the only chocolate cake that I eat... well I also eat Devil's cake.. but on mood. So Brownie is my go to Chocolate cake.

I never taste the original one, but I like my version... I did use a YT recipe, but what makes my inserted Brownie special was... I make my own cream cheese, so that's alone can make a big difference with the "original" one. Most of the recipe I found is using store bought cream cheese, which I didn't bother tho buy, since this was an experiment ... I'm sorry for being cheap 😆

To my defense I already got my homemade cheese because I just made Korean Garlic Bread, so I rather to finish the ingredient that I had before buy a cream cheese... which I , a bit avoiding , I think it messed my appetite.

Anyway... my home made cream cheese did wonder, I lobe this Brownie. It makes the Brownie moist and not too sweet ( because I made the cream cheese)... lovely!

 I actually like this better that normal Brownie. I just need to simplified the cooking method.... I follow a recipe from YT... it's a bit tedious (for me), but I'm concern if I change the method I might ruin it. So , still I'm gonna experiment on that soon, hopefully.

ThroughDDayBlogger
Inserted Brownie and Black Coffee

Croissant, At last I made one. Frankly I feel like making Croissant was a bit easier than make a Puff Pastry. I wonder if that because Croissant was made using bread dough and I already familiar handling bread dough... hm... I wonder.

For this Croissant , I'm using a shortening pastry, mainly because butter is expensive in here and it melts too quick in my room temp. Of course it would not taste like Croissant that I ate in Paris... but it similar enough with one I ate in Shanghai, so I'm content.

Next thing to learn is what size is suit my need. This one is a bit smaller but I love the thickness.

After this I'm contemplating a lot to gave puff pastry another go.... next year... for sure .

ThroughDDayBlogger
Croissant

Using my handmade and homemade Croissant , I make Croffle, but I actually don;t know how to eat this. I dunno what to eat this with to be exact. So for now I'll stick for Croissant.

ThroughDDayBlogger
Croffle

And then Banana Bread..... I like this but not my mom, grrr... but I like this , so that's enough 😎

Very easy to make, simple ingredients and gorgez as gift! I got this form Dapur Gembil ,his videos for me are like a course, easy to follow and informative. Since it was in Indonesian , I will share the recipe here with my edit and I only make half of his recipe.

Banana Bread

Ingredients:

300 gr a VERY RIPE BANANA
150 gr Granulated sugar
100 gr Brown Sugar
3 Eggs
350All Purpose Flour
5 gr Baking Soda
3 gr Cinnamon Powder
Pinch of Salt
300 gr Cooking Oil (use neutral taste oil)
275 gr Milk

How To make:

Mash the ripe Bananas with sugar and egg, add dry ingredients, mix mix mix, ad cooking oil and milk, mix mix mix. Pour in to mold.Topping it with slices of Banana and Almond or crumble, then bake in preheated oven 185 Celcius for 30-45 min, or till cooked. 

There you go, hope you try this simple recipe and I hope you like it like I do... or not like my mom LOL

ThroughDDayBlogger
Banana Bread

That's for now, have a nice day.

No comments :

Post a Comment