Wednesday, August 7, 2019

RedBubble: Afternoon Cacti

I'm back!

ACFP
Afternoon Cacti Floor Pillow

To start again (tho my minds still wandering ...) I made this from my Pretty Little Cacti  clip art.

Pretty Little Cacti clipart can be found on the link below (kindly check and support ^^)
PLC
Pretty Little cacti
>>> Creative Market
>>> Etsy

As I tried a couple number color, I decided to color it Red as for the back ground ... it's a pure accident 😎, at first I thought I'll let it stay clear or white, but my eye dropper picked that color, so Golden Orange/Yellow it is.

Kindly check it on my RedBubble Shop under name BarelyDevi (link*), as I'm also preparing to upload this on my Society6 (but somehow, It's not an easy task aka.. I keep failing to upload), but they will be up there too.

ACSC
Afternoon Cacti Shower Curtain

ACTS
Afternoon Cacti T-Shirt

ACTT
Afternoon CactiT-shirt Triblend

ACS
Afternoon Cacti Sticker

ACAP
Afternoon Cacti Art Print

ACGT
Afternoon Cacti Graphic Tee

ACFP2
Afternoon Cacti Floor Pillow 2

ACVNTS
Afternoon Cacti V Neck T-shirt

That's for today post, thank you very much.
Check my Instagram (@barelydevi) also, share, follow, comment ^^, have a nice day.

No comments :

Post a Comment