Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Society6: Sailor and Halloweb

Tomorrow I'll be off for my short trip.
HMP
Halloweb Mini Prints

It's been a week since my last post and I haven't upload or paying too much attention to my Creative Market and Etsy shop. I'm still share it on social media but not religiously.

All my other project was put on halt for now, because honestly my mood already enter a pre-holiday phase. No mood to make a clip art because I still wounded by what happen to my CM and Etsy, but I made design from my clip art for my Red Bubble and Society6.

Let's jump on it.
First SAILOR

>>> Redbubble
>>> Society6 CoolCubCabin

I made this design for the mock up poster for the clip art , I like it, so I made it for my shops.
SCC
Sailor Can Cooler

SMP
Sailor Mini Print

SST
Sailor Serving Tray

SCB
Sailor Cutting Board
Then I also made Halloweb, for Halloween.
Apparently now is a best time to promote Autumn theme, so I'm prepare this for that.

I love the Purple color , I naver made a Purple design before ... If I remember correctly. I like it too, the color really compliment the pumpkins hahaha.

>>> RedBubble
>>> Society6 CoolCubCabin

HWP
Halloweb Warp Paper

HBC
Halloweb Beach Chair

HP
Halloweb Pouches

HT
Halloweb Tumbler

HDB
Halloweb Duffel Bag
That's for today post. Next week I probably still away but I'll prepare something to repay it (if  missed the post schedule).

Anyhow, please follow me, support and share my work, it means a lot to me.

And follow me on instagram on @barelydevi and @deltaechovictorindia (personal).
Thank you and have a nice day.

No comments :

Post a Comment