Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Creative Market : Piggy Mom

I wonder if the title show what I meant it to be.

PMP
Piggy Mom Postcard

In previous previous blog post (*link) , when it was the time for Mother's day, I posted Mama Bear clipart.
Now... this year like I said (write) before ... I use two characters Piggy and Bear. But at that time I don't know why ( pretty sure because I ran out of spirit) ... I didn't make the Piggy Mom clip art.

Miracle happen yesterday. LOL...
I was working on other clip art, when suddenly my mind like  "why not finish that Piggy Mom you promise to your self", so I did.
Just one night ... it finish... miracle does happen 😎.

The difficulty of making this Mother theme for my Piggy character lies on it shape, I was confuse to make the little Piggies, because the shape already so simple , to make it smaller size wouldn't be good enough to show it was a piglet.
So yesterday... it just happen I altered it and make it more believable that it was Piglet instead of just small size Piggy.

Because in  my Mama Bear clipart, my mother Bear use accessories , so I thought this mama Pig should have one too. Again, thanks to the size...I really need to consider carefully what accessories/ attribute should I put on her. Apron it is, looks cute, I like it ^^.

For my Mama Bear, please check:
>>> Creative Market
>>> Etsy

As for this Piggy Mom, I for now only post it on Creative Market, please check it there and drop me some support ^^.
>>> Creative Market

PMDC
Piggy Mom Clipart

PMWUG
Piggy Mom What U Get

PMBTS
Piggy Mom Baby T-Shirt

PMTB
Piggy Mom Tote Bag

PMTS
Piggy Mom T-Shirt

PMP
Piggy Mom Poster

PMN
Piggy Mom Notes

PMIC
Piggy Mom Iphone Case
That's for today post. See you next post.
And do stop on my Instagram, I'm working on to use it to it fullest potential 😅 so ... do visit it .

No comments :

Post a Comment