Monday, August 26, 2019

Interesting : Ace Games

I got new smartphone.

SOJ
Spirit Of Justice
New phone means new game or play game (again) for me, because old phone can't handle the games I want to play.

I am a simple person, I like slow pace, with good story and it need a strategic thinking process kind of games. Not like Mobile Legend kind of strategy but certainly need more thought process than Candy Crush (time management games).

Games with characters personalities that make it more fun and enjoyable.
I already mention this topic in my "once upon a time" daily journal (*link)

Some of games I played is/are Ace Attorney games .I played all of them except the one that only release in Japan ( Japanese Language)

1. Phoenix Wright : Ace Attorney
PWAC
Ace Attorney


I don't know or remember why I started to play this game , but I played this game on my brand new NDS at that time. And instantly I was hooked. The character was great, the conversation line were good, humor  were excellent and the plot and game play just top notch.

2. Phoenix Wright : Justice For All
JFA
Justice For All


I played this second franchise after the first one, so when I got my NDS I got my self three of the franchise at once   (Ace Attorney, Justice For All and Trials and Tribulations). Still great and still hooked.

3. Phoenix Wright : Trials and Tribulations

TNT
Trials And Tribulations

When I played this game, I was a bit hesitate because I thought this would be my last time enjoy the game.

For these three >>> Link

4. Apollo Justice : Ace Attorney

AJ
Apollo Justice

Need I say, I was wrong... new character replace Phoenix Wright, game play and all the pros that I mention still remain... but I like Phoenix character more than Apollo. To be fair... Phoenix was the first LOL... plus this was the first game with Apollo as lead. I still open mind about this, as long as I can enjoy a good game.

And I notice that different form earliest three games, start from Apollo Justice, new character emerge more often , but rarely stay.
In Phoenix games, character more often to appear on other episodes, even I still remember Wendy (old lady that love Miles Edgeworth), but can't say the same with Apollo games character.

>>> Apollo Justice

5. Miles Edgeworth : Ace Attorney Investigation
MI
Miles Investigations


Miles as lead, game play a little bit change but not a big issue I still enjoyed it. Old character re-appeared  which give me a sense of nostalgic. New sidekick , but some times I just wonder if the sidekick not a girl. Same formula for all the franchise... well maybe it also for balance since all the lead are male.

>>> Miles Edgeworth

6. Phoenix Wright : Dual Destinies
DD
Dual Destinies

My first games on phone (previous phone) SO HAPPY! Because my NDS don't have the game.

>>> Dual Destinies

7. Phoenix Wright : Spirit Of Justice
SOJ2
Spirit Of Justice

My recent games ... I like it... but this game have more "but" than the rest.

We can play three leads in this game, each lead for different episodes so worry not about the confusion .
Old character re-appeared in each side episodes but still there is something feels too rush  ... maybe because the story setting were in two country, three leads.
But I enjoyed it there is a great pun on the character names, great case too, I just hope it can be better next time.

>>> Spirit Of Justice

I really want to play Ace Attorney feat Layton professor and  Phoenix Wright ancestor, sadly it yet to be translate or plan to release in the west.

That's for today post... see you next post.

No comments :

Post a Comment