Monday, August 19, 2019

Creative Market & Etsy: Kodomo No Hi

Currently... I'm managing an internal check up.
KNHP
Kodomo No Hi Pattern

I'm adding more mock up to my mock up-less clip art ... because apparently to increase my visibility I need more pics.

Well... I got nothing much to do, so why not.
There are (yes, it's more than one) lists I've been making to help me (supposely) manage my store and time efficiently.
One of which is (supposely) how to post things on my Instagram.

Hiks... I like to use social media, but I don't like to spend too much time on it because I do notice the addiction effect it has on me, but again I'll try to manage it.

For today, let me introduce my long gone (forgot to post) Kodomo No Hi clip art.
It's a recycle material for a blog... but since I'm currently under internal management ... please forgive me.

This clip art is one of my earliest clip art, I got the idea from a souvenir that friend bought for me ... from China 😂.
Kindly check this clip art on :
>>> Creative Market
>>> Etsy

KNH
Kodomo No Hi

KNHPl
Kodomo No Hi Pillow

KNHPst
Kodomo No Hi Poster

KNHTs
Kodomo No Hi T-Shirt

This clip art also got rating  (5 stars ^^).. which bring me to my next issue... how to ask customer to write me a review. I do try some advice that I got online, but so far nothing do much.
Not that I  bother about it, but when I got one, just as like my customer bought my art.... I was soooo HAPPY ( so what I'm after is the happiness effect ^^)

KNHR
Kodomo No Hi Review

That's for today post.. happy Monday and see you next post.
* visit me too on my Instagram @barelydevi  like, share and comment are much appreciate ( I REALLY NEED THAT 😉)

No comments :

Post a Comment