Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Creative Market: Simple Weather

Start make a new set of clip art.

WCA
Weather Clip Art

Hello, for today as I start my new adventure to make more sets of clip art (after vacation), I started with something simple. Weather clip art.

I decided to post this on Creative Market first, I might post it on Etsy but for now I don,t feel like it.

Simple clip art like this would be more in the future, create princess theme or character them also fun but sometimes it took too much of my thought.

Back to Weather clip art , it will be available at >>> Creative Market (kindly check and support ^^)

WPv
Weather Preview

WUG
What You Get

WTS
Weather T-Shirt

WC
Weather Card

WP
Weather Poster

WCOS
Weather Cut Out Stickers

Simple weather clip art for simple post 😅 ,that's it for today. See you next week.

* check my Instagram too @barelydevi ^^

No comments :

Post a Comment