Monday, August 12, 2019

Interesting: August's Manga Reading List

I try to manage my needs of manga at least once a week, but I failed.
M1
Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou desu

August, last year I also post my favorite manga(s) of the month, as I read that blog post it re-reminds me that writing things that I like really is a great idea.

This blog is my journal, there are and will be things I don't write here but one way or another I can preserve a bit of my story in here. And thus this blog will be my tool to visit those story.

Move on! Let's jump to my favorite manga of the month.

Nemurenu Ou ni Sasagu Yogatari

M2
Nemurenu Ou ni Sasagu Yogatari
" The Sleepless King summons young ladies to the palace every night and make them tell him bedtime stories, and the penalty for failing to lull him to sleep is death. The one who finally managed to sooth the king to sleep is Lady Farasha, who volunteered as the storyteller in order to save her imprisoned father. But how was she able to accomplish the impossible? Is there more to the relationship between the Sleepless King and Lady Farasha than what meets the eye? "

When I first read the synopsis, I thought this manga told story about 1001 Arabian Nights, but turn out it wasn't. It might inspire from it ( obviously ), but the author or mangaka put something more, a story about reincarnation and curse. Lovely.

And it was happy ending ... good romance for me is a MUST happy ending (term n condition apply tho 😂 )


I consider this manga as a light ans simple reading material.Good story and good art, I love how the author use a related theme element to the art.


Next...

Ani Tomo - My Brother's Friend

M3
Ani Tomo - My Brother's Friend
"Nanase, a polite, a little old-fashioned girl, got a boyfriend for the first time. He, a pure and kind guy, is a good friend of her brother. However, both of them have no idea what they should do next... For Nanase, holding hand would be too embarrassing, and 'date' is something mature people would do."

I read this manga out of no where, I was looking for some reading material when I stumble upon this manga.

I like this story character and story development, while most of "school life" manga focus on school or any activity that done in school. This lovely story start at home.

Not yet complete, I'm really looking forward to read next chapter.

Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou desu


M4
Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou desu
"Sei, a 20 year old office worker was summoned to a different world after finishing some overtime work. But the person who had summoned her looked at her face and said, “This is not the Saint.” Is this neglect play!?

Sei left the royal palace and concealed her saint title. She started working at a laboratory where she made potions and cosmetics. She used her magic to grant people’s requests and slowly people began suspecting that she was a saint…

Can Sei enjoy her slow dreamy different world life without her saint title being found out?!"


Star of this MONTH!!!!

I read this manga because I like the art. The character is typical character that I like.
Hard worker, humble , self aware and etc. At the beginning I don,t pay too much attention to this manga because at time the story seems a bit slow.
But ... now I'm hooked and can't wait for the next chapter 😓 (please hurry)...

I just found out this series also has web novel... I will read it.

That's for today post, I know this is not my schedule post... but I need to pay (for myself sake) for my vacation time.
Have a nice day.


No comments :

Post a Comment