Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Creative Market and Etsy: Love You Mama Bear

Mother's day ... I assume it is an International Mother's day and it is different with my country Mother's day.
Mama Bear
Mama Bear

Today's also presidential and general (?!) election day, while I'm writing this I also keep an eye on the quick count result. So far, so good.

Back to my clip art ^^, I should've work on Easter theme first, I know... but some how the first sketch I work in on was this, so it's okay... at least something was done, LOL.

I love how this clip art turn out, the way mother Bear hugging or seems to interact the cub... I like it.

This clipart ready at my stores:

>>> Creative Market
>>> ETSY

MBCA
Mama Bear Clip Art

MBWUG
Mama Bear What You Get

MBWUG2
Mama Bear What You Get (on dark)

MBPB
Mama Bear Paper Bag

MBAP
Mama Bear Art Print

MBTS
Mama BearT-shirt

MBTST
Mama BearT-shirt too

MBP
Mama Bear Pillow
That's for today post. Gonna make the Easter theme RIGHT NOW... see you next post.

No comments :

Post a Comment