Wednesday, April 3, 2019

RedBubble: Koinobori

It's almost time for children's day (?!) in Japan. May, if I'm not mistaken.
KSC
Koinobori Smartphone Casing


I'm not Japanese but who doesn't like Japanese culture anyway hahaha.
This images also from my clipart, at the time I tried to make something that can enrich my store.

Other seller create clip art for many occasion, so I think I should do that also, and this theme were some of my effort to do just that.

Check the clipart here:
>>> Etsy

Also actually, I planned to post this pattern on my Society6 CoolCubCabin first, but I can't upload it... I think it mght because of my net connection but I can upload it on RedBubble...  I will try it again tomorrow. 

Check my RedBubble , like, share and comment are very much appreciate and needed 😆.

TT
Koinobori Travel Tumbler

KFP
Koinobori Floor Pillow

KM
Koinobori Mug

KP
Koinobori Pillow

KTT
Koinobori Tank Top

KWC
Koinobori Wall Clock
KTS
Koinobori T-Shirt

KD
Koinobori Dress
That's for today post, see you next time. Have a nice day.

No comments :

Post a Comment