Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Society6 CoolCubCabin: Koinobori

For this week... mojo/spirit/energy to be creative was VERY LOW.
KWP
Koinobori Warp Paper
It's a LAZY or DEPRESSED day.

I really haven't done much for updating my Etsy store, because ... one, my mind are everywhere and two, I tried not to post same "topic" over and over (but , mostly because I can't focus).

And then ... I'm also do my Society6 CoolCubCabin
Koinobori pattern on my RedBubble shop was suppose to be on Society6 too, but for some reason I can't upload it, but after last week post... I manage to do so.
Koinobori
>>> Society6 CoolCubCabin

KTS
Koinobori T-Shirt

KCC
Koinobori Can Cooler
KP
Koinobori Pouches




KC
Koinobori Coasters

Do you have Etsy or Society6 shop or account? Stop by and support me (like and share) much appreciate it.

So that's for today, as I write this post... I really want to sleep and this is not my normal sleep time, feel so tired today, maybe it's the weather or maybe because of stress 😓.

Anyhow, that's for today post, have a nice day.

No comments :

Post a Comment