Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Creative Market: Cinco De Mayo

 Not May, but whatever.

ThroughDDayBlogger
Cinco De Mayo Poster

I'm not Mexican ... but I love the food (even tho I only tried it once ) and I love the colors.

Coco .. from Disney is about Mexican family right, the vibrant colors on that animation just WOW. This clip art is the second theme for Mexico culture, wait actually it is three but my Coco clip art need to be taken down because it was Disney's , while the other clip art was an Owl character for festive theme. 

Check >>>  Owl Festive Clip Art

I post this clip art on my store, kindly check it out ^^

>>> Cinco De Mayo  

ThroughDDayBlogger
Cinco De Mayo Clip Art

ThroughDDayBlogger
What You'll Get Cinco De Mayo Clipart
That's for today post ... have a nice day and till next post ^^

No comments :

Post a Comment