Friday, March 31, 2023

Creative Market: Tea At Home

 Why tea again?

ThroughDDAyBlogger
Tea At Home Art Print

Because this was on my sketch book. 

I know I want to make clip art, but the theme is hard for me. It's a simple thing but when I start to brain storming to make new clip art, I always overthinking and my focus easily drifted. 

But then when I was relax, I got so many theme on my hear, so I start to sketch whatever it came on my mind. Sketch, write anything, so when I need an Idea, I got one. 

And this was one of it.

I realized that I always started with things that I like, I like tea, I like cozy, simple stuff, and this clip art reflect that.

This clip art ready on my Creative Market shop, kindly check it out.

>>> Tea At My Home Creative Market

ThroughDDAyBlogger
Tea At Home Clip Art

ThroughDDAyBlogger
Tea At Home What U Get

So, that's today and last post of this month. Schedule apparently back to chaos, but I'll keep on trying ^^

Till next post, have a nice day.

No comments :

Post a Comment